Flowetry In Motion

These words seep out of the thin midnight and early morning cracks of time in my life. Every day these words release me. Hopefully they do something exciting for you as well.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

Tic Talk

Tic Talk
Don't you see me?
My eyes cut running
bleeding for the
childhood friend.

Thinking about responsibilities
what the hell?
How else can a guy
screw with the system
laugh
mess
the up
stanza.
and be rebelliously
zealously
jealously

infatuated with a thing called
my life
my knife
my god what an ugly shirt
sure, your mother bought it....
Who's in charge here?
who's in charge here...
Who's in charge here.
Take a breath
skip a beat.
Don't touch my toys.
OK, but only your mouth.

The point?
Oh yes...please.

He was so horny
that stranger
called me
back then.

Wonder what
why
whisper
winter
winner
winker
stinker
sprinkler systems
squirt a gooey
substance sauce
into an enema investigator's mouth.

Then a tear
torn
two fists battering
the sky
the friend
fragile singing
laughing
choking
on a rope
snapping, screaming
inside our hero's
pre-twisted
preserved
perverted
mind.

Parents periods
question marks
the responsibility.
Stale chicken or
something
stuck in my
throat.

What did you do?
Where is my son?
Why won't you
answer me?

-Kendall Messner
posted by Kendall Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join List Random Previous Next Arts Blog Top Sites

Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

LitScene.com - The portal for writers and authors

LS Blogs Link Master

  • Poets for Dinner: Invite a poet to your next party.
  • Poetsaurus: A Directory of Poets.
  • free hit counters
    Notathing

    Poetry Ring

    This Poetry Ring site is owned by Kendall Messner
    List Prev 5 | Previous | Next | List Next 5
    List All | Random Site | Join!