Flowetry In Motion

These words seep out of the thin midnight and early morning cracks of time in my life. Every day these words release me. Hopefully they do something exciting for you as well.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Hitching

Last Greyhound
glazes HWY 99 over.

Wet rustle of yet to
be fallen leaves within
swollen stomaches.

The texture of lumberjack
loogies
The swerve of angry answers
to my questioning thumb.

No More.

I am moved
I am focussed.

These moments are sizzling as the laminator
rolls it's hot press
over my memory.

-Kendall Messner '06

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read here

11:50 AM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join List Random Previous Next Arts Blog Top Sites

Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

LitScene.com - The portal for writers and authors

LS Blogs Link Master

  • Poets for Dinner: Invite a poet to your next party.
  • Poetsaurus: A Directory of Poets.
  • free hit counters
    Notathing

    Poetry Ring

    This Poetry Ring site is owned by Kendall Messner
    List Prev 5 | Previous | Next | List Next 5
    List All | Random Site | Join!